Akeneo PIM presented the new release 1.6 during a webinar for its partners.
This new version includes new functionalities and here is an overview.
IMPORTS and EXPORTS
Via a content tab, it is now possible to customize an export job (cvs and xlsx). In practical terms, it means that you can choose to filter the products to export via multiple criteria:
• And even skus!
• It is now possible to choose between a quick export according to the selection of the product grid (filters) or a classical quick export.
• The completness is now calculated immediately after an import, a variant group update, or a mass edit action.
• Ability to clear the imports/exports history on the BO.
• A new mass edit action is implemented: products management in categories (removal, addition and modification).
• Apparition of a bulk action drop-down list: here, a mass edit action can be configured and selected directly in the interface.
• New addition: the grid of rules now displays the number of products affected by each rule.
• It is possible to launch a selection of rules directly via the BO.
• A new specific import has been developed so that the PIM rules apply directly while importing.
• A read-only option for attributes.
• A new dashboard.